Resourcery Group are currently working with an organisation to recruit for a Finance Manager to oversee the day to day running of a fast-paced finance team within the legal sector in Liverpool.
We are seeking a finance professional ideally with exposure within the legal sector to oversee and manage the purchase ledger, credit control, payroll and cost functions for a law firm based in Liverpool city centre. As well as managing these functions the finance manager will have responsibility to produce Month end reporting and analysis which is used at board level. This is a true finance manager position suited to a qualified or qualified by experience finance professional.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of the Finance Team on all tasks outlined within their Job Descriptions
- Production of monthly MI pack for group entities. This includes month end reporting and preparation of the commentary and Board report Maintain the necessary accounting schedules
- Prepare and post payroll journals for group entities Ad Hoc MI/Reporting as required by the Board
- Daily cash flow maintenance & Review of forecast Daily/Weekly reporting for the Management Team on key financial information Ensuring compliance with SAR's for client money held by group entities.
- Weekly reconciliation of work source supplier payments, liaising with suppliers and Marketing Partner Performance management and appraisal of the Finance Team
- Reporting to the Board on team performance
- Able to understand all aspects of the finance function to provide cover
- Adherence to all internal quality requirements
- Adherence to the firm's quality standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and handle a high volume of work
- Managing time effectively and profitably
- Embrace ownership and accountability of objectives
- Strong IT skills with ability to follow strict adherence to a case management system and ability to use Excel to a high standard
- Adaptable and flexible in their approach
- Proven track record of providing solutions
If this role looks perfect for you but you lack the experience of working within the legal sector, please do contact Stuart Duffey in the first instance to talk through your experience.