Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a unique business based in Manchester central who are at the beginning of a huge trajectory of growth. The finance department are critical to this and as such a newly created position has been developed to support the senior management team and strategy of growth moving forward.
Leading the finance team in the UK and supporting the impact the team makes to improve service to the wider business. Take control and responsibility on the analysis and reporting of key data that informs decisions made by the business whilst also working and coordinating all finance process and controls within the team and undertaking projects to improve the process of accounting for the benefit of the team and wider business.
- Manage and utilise financial reporting consolidation tool. Upload on a monthly basis and reconciling to the General ledger monthly.
- Preparation and coordination of the monthly profit and loss, balance sheet reconciliations and cash flow statements including transactional management and journals.
- Analysis of budgets and forecasts around revenue, expenses, capital expenditure and running costs.
- Develop financial controls and work on ongoing project implement them within the function and business. Ensure effective governance of controls that support business decisions.
- Budget and forecasting of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Analysis of all financial information and be able to commentate and report on this up to senior management level.
- Exposure to global reporting cycles and deadlines.
- Lead on regular projects around cost accounting for further geographical areas of the business.
- Lead on Projects around inventory management and planning.
- Lead on Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis. As well as quarterly reviews and commentary.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Continual cash management and forecasting as well as managing the credit and debt flow through the department.
- Relationship management with internal and external audiences.
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3-5 years finance experience
- Highly developed skills to motivate, inspire and persuade
- Management experience
- Experience with overseas stakeholders
FMCG, Supply chain, Retail, Logistics, Exporting
Company and culture overview:
The business is a very interesting entity who are embarking on a substantial period of growth due to market conditions within their sector but are also influenced positively by the development of their product and demand that has insured. The team in Manchester are small agile and work collaboratively to drive improvements for the business. The environment is positive, expressive and will challenge on a daily basis. The mindset is business growth it is project and is all about doing it in a way that benefits all.
If this position is of interest, please contact Stuart at Resourcery Group for a more detailed overview. Candidates selected for shortlisting will be required to meet Stuart face to face or via Skype as the first stage of this process.
We expect Interviews to take place towards the end of July.