Resourcery Group are supporting a specialist private equity backed manufacturing company to bring on board a Finance Manager with strong hands on skills for a 12 month fixed term contract. This needs someone who is able to support the Finance Director during a period of change.
- Supporting with the production of monthly management accounts and reporting packs, including contract and overhead reports.
- Monthly contract and overhead reviews, including governance checks.
- Supporting with all month-end tasks as required.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overhead cost centres.
- Cash flow forecasting and liaising with the AP and AR team
- Daily reporting on liquidity and treasury requirements
- Inter company loans and FX
- Modelling of capital and cashflow
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Fixed assets maintenance
- Prepayments and journals
- Managing the bank accounts and currency management
- Quarterly reporting to the parent company
- G/L postings
- A qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA with strong financial accounting and treasury skills
- Have strong hands on skills and able to roll your sleeves up in a flat team structure environment
- Preferably with a manufacturing background or have had exposure of working in several different sectors in your career
- Be able to commit to the 12 month duration