Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing business near Warrington who are looking to recruit an experienced, technically-astute, ACA (or ACCA) qualified Finance Manager to take control of the UK Balance Sheet and statutory reporting commitments.
A global business, with an enviable customer order book, my client is at the forefront of it's industry providing a range of products and services to a globally recognised client base. As a result of internal promotion within the Finance function there is now scope for the business to recruit an experienced Finance Manager who can take responsibility for the UK balance sheet, all financial control and reporting, all statutory and group reporting, as well as payroll and tax matters.
In summary, applicants should possess:
- To support the UK Finance Director in the financial reporting requirements of the business
- Maintaining, interpreting and reporting of timely and accurate financial data
- Statutory accounts production
- Liaise with external auditors
- Supporting the risk management process through compliance with the company's Sarbanes Oxley process including documentation and testing of controls and the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
- Cash flow forecasting and treasury exposure
- To ensure that all reconciliations and controls are fully exercised on a monthly basis in line with best accounting practices and any issues or discrepancies are reported immediately.
- Fixed assets register maintenance and depreciation
- Perform quarterly VAT and other tax submissions in accordance with HMRC deadlines
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified ACA - Big 4 or potentially Top 10 accountancy Practice trained
- ACCA qualified with excellent academics
- Looking for a 1st or 2nd time move into industry and commerce
- Be technically up to date