Resourcery Group are supporting a manufacturing company with an international footprint to bring on board a Finance Business Partner into the team in the Warrington area. With a strong order book, positive financial health and in growth phase, our client needs to bring on board a qualified accountant with proven business partnering skills.
This Finance Business Partner's role entails:
- Supporting the senior leadership team you will be tasked with providing sound financial insight into the company's performance
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for "what if" scenarios when it comes to investment in capex/opex decision support
- To get beneath the skin of what is happening within operations and provide sound analysis in to reporting and variances
- Budgeting and forecasting and KPI reporting
- Labour and machine rates, overheads and standard costs
- Challenge the norm and develop new ways of reporting to match the needs of a growing business
The ideal candidate:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have experience of working with large ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
- Have solid Excel skills and be able to build financial models from scratch
- Be confident in dealing with non-finance colleagues such as supply chain, operations or sales to support them achieving their financial objectives
- Have worked in the manufacturing sector previously within a high volume low value production environment
- Have proven commercial/operational decision support experience
This Finance Business Partner role is commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, West Manchester, Wigan areas.