Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading Financial Services business based in Chester who, due to a major new contract win, are looking to recruit an experienced senior Finance Business Partner. The business continues to go from strength to strength, growing rapidly and winning industry awards and recognition whilst smashing targets along the way.
As part of this continued success story the business has recently secured a major new client and they require a dedicated Finance Business Partner to take ownership of the contract. You will play an integral role as a valued member of the Commercial Finance team helping to optimise performance of the contract through the provision of commercial insight, financial modelling and analysis to business and finance stakeholders alike. You will:
- Own and run the P&L for a major new contract
- Optimise the financial performance of the contract making recommendations as appropriate
- Calculate NPV's of cash flows to support the pricing
- Produce sound financial advice in respect of the contract agreement
- Be the trusted Finance Business Partner to the Head of Strategic Partnerships
As such, you will responsible for informing revenue strategy providing understanding of actual and forecast data at a product, customer and portfolio level. Customer behavioural insight is essential for the on-going development and growth of the business and you will be able to articulate, reflect on and plan for challenging and changing market conditions.
Due to the degree of insight and data you will be exposed to, the major impact on the P&L, and the seniority of stakeholder you will be working with, the role requires a strong eye for financial control as well as an appetite for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
Our client is a data rich business and requires interested parties to come from a similar background with a customer-centric focus. You will also be able to show a strong interest in complex financial analysis, commercial constructs, product development and advanced commercial models.
You will be a strategic business partner to the Executive and capable of communicating in a concise and clear manner with the most senior of stakeholders.
In summary, you will:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Possess strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Have worked in a data rich and insight focused business
- Have experience working in a large corporate environment that is volume-orientated and customer-centric
- Have worked within retail Financial Services
- Be a capable commercial senior stakeholder manager and business partner
- Have experience of working in a P&L focused role with demonstrable experience of driving improvements
- A knowledge of Compound IR and NPV would be advantageous