Our client is a market leading service provider in their field and are looking for a qualified accountant to join their Finance Business Partnering function.
The premise of the role is:
- Development of strong working relationship with operational colleagues.
- Produce and deliver monthly financial insight.
- Support production of budget, forecasts and statutory accounts.
- Continuous financial, commercial and system process improvement.
- Provide clear financial information to internal customers to help improve business performance.
- Support successful implementation of Finance Transformation project.
- Produce and develop monthly business performance pack.
- Produce approved budgets and forecasts.
- Improve the financial and commercial MI/ planning processes.
- Support production of business cases - capital, projects/investment assessments and post implementation ROI's.
- Support preparation of statutory accounts and funding body returns.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with college auditors, HMRC, funding bodies and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to ad hoc financial projects as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA - QBE's can not be considered for this role unfortunately
- Be a strong communicator and be able to translate finance for non-finance colleagues
- Be commercially focused
- Be strong in using MI to develop meaningful analysis and reports
- Be a team player and be able to contricute towards a continuous improvement strategy