Resourcery Group are working in support of a leading organisation a commutable distance from Chester, Runcorn, the Wirral, East Cheshire and Wrexham/Mold. Our client needs a tenured Finance Business Partner with strong management accounts experience.
Working with the Head of Finance and the Finance Director, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- producing the annual budgets for the organisation,
- as well as producing the monthly management accounts reporting pack containing detailed analysis and commentary,
- as well as maintaining the rolling forecast of annual income and expenditure.
Given this, the Finance Business Partner will be required to meet with and influence a wide variety of budget holders on a regular basis helping drive performance improvement. You will also take a lead on the management of the financial year end processes and take an active involvement in a number of ad-hoc finance projects in support of the Finance Director.
Applicants should ideally be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Used to working autonomously and in support of senior stakeholders driving performance improvements
- have robust management and financial accounting experience
- be used to working as part of a small team in an organisation
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach who value good coffee and strong relationships.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.