Finance Business Partner
Resourcery Group are currently working with an exciting organisation head quartered in Liverpool city centre. The Finance business partner will work closely with the head of commercial finance and operations teams to provide information around financial management, performance analysis and financial insight to some of the organisations most important business lines.
The business has grown exponentially over the last 2 years due to new business wins and partnership agreements with some of the biggest names in their sector. The commercial finance team are at the fore of this working with new business and bid teams to showcase financial performance on current work streams.
Working and forging strong relationships internally with operational and sales teams and take responsibility in production of forecasts. Performance reviews and to give guidance on long term forecasts and working within set budgets to deliver on contracts at the service levels agreed.
- Update the weekly income forecast and distribute to the operational management for their review and comment
- Review and, if required, challenge the returns from the operational management, to ensure the forecast is accurate and reflective of actual activity expected in the period
- Collating and distributing the final income forecast to Operational Management and the Board
- Continuously looking for ways to improve and make the income forecasting process more efficient
- Reviewing the income and challenging any variances to forecast, and ensuring that correct reporting information is used
- Monthly accounting process is continually improved and meets the needs of the business.
- Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast, to form part of the overall draft results
- Support monthly P&L reviews with operations, utilising the suite of financial and KPI reports available.
- Provide timely and detailed cost centre management information with explanations for cost variances.
- Help drive financial focus and improved operational efficiency.
- Supporting other Finance functions with the preparation of periodic and longer term forecasts and annual budgets, developing relationships with specific cost centre managers to facilitate an effective service to Operations.