Resourcery Group are working with a global company who are going through major transformation at present and the Warrington site is growing as a consequence. If you are an experienced Finance Business Partner then this could be a great move for you! This is a key position within the UK finance function and you will be supporting the commercial management team.
- To take on full P&L and balance sheet responsibility for a business unit
- Production of monthly management accountants
- Performing monthly business reviews and ensuring good financial governance around the projects
- Production of budgets and forecasts with the regional teams
- Analysis of monthly results including sales and margin analysis, identifying trends etc.
- Review of weekly cashflow forecasts with the operational team
- To get involved with strategic reviews
- Improve and streamlining reporting processes
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven track record in Management Accounting with the desire to progress in a Finance Business Partnering and working with the non-finance teams
- A qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have good experience in both financial accounting and management reporting
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a company who are going through change
- Be able to travel within a role (including over night stays)