A rapidly growing business in an ever-growing market space. My client is looking for a friven, qualified accountant to join as a Finance Business Partner who will support the operational performance and growth of the organisation moving forward.
My client is PE backed organisation who are currently working through a period of accelerated growth due to sales, investment and natural market space growth. My client is also diversifying their product range and offering to existing cutomers and the wider market space.
This role has been created to build relationships with key stakeholders in sales and operations by providing useful progressive management, financial and business information that has been analysed, shows market trends and can consult the business or particular business stream in making the right strategic decisions. The company harbour a strong collective working culture "it is directly linked to their success!" So as well as being a qualified accountant technically able to undertake this role - personality. communication skills - drive to succeed are key attributes my client will test during application, interview and offer.
- Improve business perfomance through the use of finacial and further managment information.
- Provide Analysis and delivering insight that links financial results to business strategy.
- Provide effective commercial procedures and/or initiating change to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Build strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams, being able to influance in order to deliver finacial results.
- Manage a team of two management accountants to support delivering these results
- Management of the annual budget cycle for new product range incorporating mid year and rolling forcasts as needed.
- Provide project support for new business - including fiancial modelling, project appraisal and cost monitoring.
- Support of other finacial tasks such as month end, and finacial controls and process improvement.
You will be a qualified accountant with ideally experince of working in a commercial/analytical type position -however we will want to speak to qualified accountants with over exposure to stakeholder management outside of finance teams or analytical experince in your role as a management accountant.