Resourcery Group are currently working with a large business services company in the Liverpool area to bring on board a qualified accountant as a Finance Business Partner. This is likely to be for a 6 month assignment with possibility of an extension.
- Working alongside projects team, your role will be to support the broader business understand their financial position in relation to some large scale projects.
- Developing and designing reports in a format which is readily digestible by non-finance managers
- To produce an up to date picture on their financial position now and in the future
- Budgeting and forecasting for project milestones
- Variance analysis reporting
- Management accounting
- To liaise with the senior management team on cost management
- A fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with people across all levels of the company
- Ideally have worked in a project accounting environment before
- Be available at short notice
- Have proven finance business partnering skills