Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading Engineering business based near Crewe who are looking to enhance their commercial and operational decision making and business support. As such, Resourcery Group have been asked to identify, attract and recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner with strong financial planning and analytical skills. This role works closely with the Finance Director and the Financial Controller and will play an integral part in the successful, profitable growth of the business over the next 3 years.
Resourcery Group are working with a UK Engineering business, who are part of a wider foreign-owned Group of businesses. The business works in partnership with a number of global organisations and has a robust order book into 2017 and beyond. The business has significant CAPEX spend signed off for 2017 with change projects that will impact all sides of the business. As such, this represents an exciting opportunity for someone looking to enhance their change management experience rapidly.
Working as part of a tight-knit Finance team the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing enhanced decision making capability and visibility around costs, building robust relationships internally with senior operational and commercial stakeholders. You will have responsibility for the budgeting and forecasting and in particular, the sales forecasting process needs greater attention. Understanding how and why the business makes a profit, the impact of supply/demand changes and cost of sales on margins and the ability to measure and forecast accurately are essential. The Finance Business Partner will play a key role in driving profitable growth. You will also take an active role in managing inventory understanding non-confirming inventory issues and the impact on the bottom line. This is a stand alone role but works closely with an established finance team.
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified accountant.
- Strong finance business partner with FP&A experience capable of producing, interpreting and communicating analytical data to non-finance stakeholders.
- Exception communicator with high levels of EQ/Emotional Intelligence.
- Robust Manufacturing and Engineering background used to working in an change environment as a supplier to global clients.
- Cost centre experience and cost focus/orientation. Cost challenge and reduction lie at the heart of margin enhancement.
- Understand cost of sales impact on EBITDA performance.
- Be used to working with role ambiguity and be proactive in driving a culture and mindset of change
- Experience of working in a turnaround would be beneficial
- Working as part of a foreign-owned Group.