Resourcery Group are representing a £60m t/o manufacturing client in the Chester/North Wales area.
Having gone through a recent change of ownership this company is looking to integrate into their new parent company's structure and migrate on to IT systems. This role is required to backfill the Finance Business Partner whilst they are on secondment to this project.
Your role will be to:
- Support the manufacturing plant and liaise daily with the operations team
- To proactively design, develop and tailor dash board style reports
- Produce monthly management reports
- To guide the site GM on bugets v's actuals and providing insight into variances
- Report into the Divisional Financial Controller and provide supervision to two Part Qualified Accountants
- Margin analysis
You will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant or QBE
- Be available to interview in Dec and start in Jan
- Be able to commit to the full 3 months
- Experienced in SAP and have strong Excel skills