Resourcery Group are working with a global multinational manufacturing company based in Runcorn to bring on board a Data Governance Analyst on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for determining, implementing, maintaining and communicating data governance principles for all data related activities across the UK division.
- As the Data Governance expert you will be a key figure in driving organisational change by demonstrating and promoting how effective data quality management is an essential discipline for any modern organisation to compete effectively and deliver robust reporting and analytics.
- You will be responsible for ongoing operations related to regulatory data quality processes, associated reporting, SOX controls and internal audits.
- Working closely with all relevant departments and project teams to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately.
- Consult and conduct root cause analysis on data issues and deliver optimum resolution
- Key project lead for the GDPR compliance including data protection officer (DPO) responsibilities
- Ad hoc project work as required across master data processes
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience in data quality, controls and processes, translation of overarching principles into pragmatic business solutions at a corporate level
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Be degree educated ideally
- Have good analytical and communication skills