Resourcery Group are working with a market leading manufacturing company who are looking to bring on board an experience product costings accountant/cost accountant. This is a maternity leave cover for 12-14 months working in a busy finance team supporting new product development and tweaking existing product costs etc.
* Hands on Excel based costings for unapproved new product developments in the region of 10 per day in conjunction with another team member.
* Hands on SAP product costing for approved new product developments - finished products, packaging, raw materials.
* Quarterly update of product costings in SAP based on new price sets.
* Quarterly transfer price update for internal transfers of product.
* Review of SAP standards versus actuals to ensure BOM usages, activities reflect reality.
* Map, review, refine, embed a new product costing process.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience - QBE/CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have prior experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Hands on product cost experience
- Be able to start ASAP and be able to commit to the duration of the assignment
- Have solid SAP and Excel skills