Resourcery Group are working with a global multinational company in the North West of England to bring on board a qualified accountant to take responsibility for all statutory aspects of financial operations. This technical reporting role is a key role in the senior management team and acts as a the key point of contact for all financial outputs.
- To review and oversee the month end close activities
- To drive and support corporate governance frameworks in a SOX environment
- Regulatory financial reporting
- UK and US GAAP
- To manage all tax activities; corporation tax, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Treasury and daily cash flow forecasting
- Management of pension accounting
- A qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA with significant technical orientation
- Have a strong technical reporting and tax background
- Ideally have experience of working in a large international corporate accounting structure
- Be a proactive in driving process improvements