Resourcery Group are working closely with a leading entrepreneurial technology business in Liverpool who are looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Officer/Manager. The role sits within an FCA-regulated sector/business and as such applicants should ideally have prior experience of working in a similar regulated role. Given the sector nature and appreciation of Insurance Conduct of Business Sourcebook would be advantageous.
Whilst a division of a larger Group, the business is entrepreneurial, growing rapidly and heavily tech-focused, at the cutting edge of online insurance services, working with major blue-chip clients. This is a vital role within a business at a crucial time in their evolution and as such offers the successful applicant a fantastic career opportunity within one of the region's most forward-looking businesses. The role has a large degree autonomy at a local level but works within a wider group structure that provides guidance and support as well as training and development opportunities. Suitable applicants should possess:
- Understanding of Data Protection Regulations Sourcebook
- FCA knowledge (treating customers fairly, understanding regulatory environment and implications)
- Knowledge of ICOBS - Insurance Conduct of Business Sourcebook
- Understanding of General Insurance products
- Previous experience of operating a compliance programme
- Previous experience of risk registers / heat mapping
- Experienced at working in an FCA-regulated compliance role
- Are hungry to develop your career within a tech-led, entrepreneurial business
- Able to influence and challenge at a senior stakeholder level and influence the way people work
If you are interested in hearing more, please give me a call.