Resourcery group is currently working with a leading branded retailer in Greater Manchester. A fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven finance professional who has 3-5 years post qualification experience. It is a growing developing business with already a great brand and further growth planned through line launch.
- Production of annual budgets, targets and reforecasts.
- Product of 3 Year Strategic Plans.
- Production of in week, in month short term forecasts.
- Production of rolling in year forecasts.
- Responsible for managing and developing effective forecast models.
- Responsible for ensuring the most appropriate and effective forecasting tools are used.
- Manage and develop effective relationships with team's to ensure buy in buy in to budget / targets / forecasts.
- Manage and develop effective relationships with Group, International and Subsidiary Finance teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all forecasts and plans are produced in accordance to multichannel and group finance deadlines.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant with 5 years post qualified experience.
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience essential.
- It is essential experience has been gained in a face paced, high growth, consumer facing business. Preferable experience gained in an online retail environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL experience not essential but an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, with a track record of developing positive working relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven.