An exciting newly created position for an amazing vibrant organisation who are experiencing a period of unprecedent growth. This role will be reporting directly to the commercial director of this organisation working as part of the commercial team to build strong relationship with the business internal and external stakeholders. Working with a portfolio of accounts and partners this person will be reviewing and then driving performance from these accounts by providing key analysis and developing reports that come alive and add benefit. Due to the significant growth this person will be involved in key projects relating to existing and new business and will personally and professionally develop alongside the Commercial Director.
Areas of responsibility:
- Analysis of broker conversion performance metrics
- Analysis of broker buying performance
- Analysis of lead arrangements
- Provide regular reporting to Commercial Director on areas of responsibility.
- Timely submission of all external reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual business planning to agree future targets.
- Seek to establish and communicate best practice across all activities.
- Deliver desk based partner audits
- Understanding of internal systems and reporting tools
- Demonstrate input over improvements to performance metrics
- Detailed understanding of partner performance metrics
- Clear understanding of all commercial and contractual agreements
- Identify risks & controls required to manage contracts
- Manage specified contracts and commercial relationships to deliver profits in line with the business plan.
- Deliver effective management information on commercial activity across areas of responsibility.
- Ongoing management of monitoring to identify issues and areas of opportunity
Personal skill set:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills - detail focused and ability to prioritise
- Integration into the Vast team, showing the flexibility that is required within a growing business.
- Demonstrate commercial thinking of tangible value to the business.
- Excel competent user - ability to write Macros/Pivot Table/Look ups.
- You will enjoy building business relationships and dealing with people at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and relationship building skills (internal and external)
- Proactive and professional approach
- Ability to influence, motivate and build trust
- Strong analytical skills
- A drive for achievement - action-orientated - able to roll up sleeves and get on with the job in hand