Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a reputable, Support Services business in Warrington who are recruiting for a Management Accountant.
Our Support Services client are looking for a tenured Management Accountant who is used to working cross-functionally with multiple, and at times competing, non-finance stakeholders, who is hands-on and who has at least 3 years demonstrable experience as a Management Accountant in a similar environment. Based at their Warrington head office, the role of Management Accountant offers fantastic career progression opportunities over the next few years with the successful applicant having line of sight of a bigger Financial Controller role. As Management Accountant your role will work closely with a significant number of Cost Centre managers, driving improvements in a business under-going significant change. This role would suit candidates with a strong analytical background and ability to deal with change and ambiguity.
Main duties include:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Review of weekly cash flows.
- Ad-hoc reporting and processing as required.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overheads.
- Supporting Finance Manager with monthly management accounts and reporting pack, including reporting.
- Assisting with all month-end tasks.
- Help with training junior team members.
- Liaising with operational and commercial senior managers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience operating in a hands-on Management Accountant's role within a large turnover, ideally, but not essentially, global business
- Strong analytical experience and capable of working in a changing environment improving processes
- Advanced Excel,knowledge of larger company systems such as SAP would be beneficial
- A strong stakeholder manager, capable management accountant, career orientated.
- Capable of stepping in to a larger role in the next 3 years.
This Warrington-based, global Support Services business is changing rapidly both commercially and operationally which is driving rapid growth.