Resourcery Group are supporting a large and growing business in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector to recruit an experience Commercial Management Accountant or Commercial Analyst. The role can be based at one of several sites across the region, namely Manchester, Warrington or Liverpool. My client is sub £500m t/o and under-going a period of exciting change - a great time to on-board with the business and build a career defining skill set surrounded by some of the region's top commercial talent.
The role of Commercial Management Accountant requires the successful applicant to work across multi-sites and work closely with various non-finance, cross-functional stakeholders, adding enhanced value to commercial and operational decision making. This is a P&L focused role aimed at driving enhanced profitability and growth. As such you will:
- undertake monthly P&L analysis and reporting
- support the new business processes, pricing, tenders, customer reviews and contract process
- work closely with operations and sales managers in explaining and understanding their P&Ls
- undertake reporting and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly costs, focusing on enhancing the bottom line through cost rationalisation projects
- be expected to visit various depots across the region on a monthly basis maximising the value of existing contracts, maintaining and enhancing profitability, driving down operational inefficiencies and cost base whilst provide commercial insight to non-finance managers
As such the Commercial Management Accountant will be:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified/Part-Qualified
- Possess prior experience of working in a commercial role undertaking value adding analysis, commentary and communication to non-finance stakeholders
- Have management accounts experience
- Be confident in their ability and be able to present information to senior stakeholders
- Have strong Excel skills
- The ability to work flexibly and travel with the role.
- Be based in Liverpool, Warrington of Manchester