Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading North West business who are offering a rare opportunity to be part of something very special. This North West business is at the embryonic stages of a fantastic growth opportunity and with investment secured, planning agreed and timescales signed-off now is the time for the business to move forward with the next significant step in their rapid evolution.
My client is a true disruptor and challenger to the status quo. Working in a start-up environment, a truly entrepreneurial opportunity exists to be part of a paradigm breaking team. You will be responsible for providing Board level stakeholders with advanced commercial reporting and insight, driving future value.
You will be responsible for building the Reporting, Management Information and Insight function to support the accurate measurement of commercial strategy.
Building a sustainable Commercial Insight function will require the successful applicant:
- to inform organic growth strategy through the analytical assessment of market growth opportunities and new technology
- to measure the commercial financial strategy
- to deliver world class Business Intelligence Solutions in a complex insight function
- to provide commercial support in the creation of a scalable business
- to ensure relevant MI is delivered
- to understand competitor strategies, USPs, weaknesses, products and services
- to perform a strategic review or leading reporting and insight tools
- to capture and analyse business insight requirements to define reporting solutions
As you can see, Resourcery Group's client are offering a rare and exciting to opportunity to be part of a journey that few businesses across the UK can offer, never mind the North West.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a complex and commercial insight function in a large company
- Advanced analytical and modelling skills capable of using Excel to an Advanced level
- Be experienced in delivering Business Intelligence Solutions
- Be able to work autonomously, possess self-belief, conviction and gravitas working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be an exceptional stakeholder influencer and contributor to strategy.