Resourcery Group are currently recruiting on behalf of one of Liverpool's oldest and most prestigious businesses. Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and managing a small but very capable team of 3 Regional Accountants, you will be responsible for the co-ordination, output and review of the team workload. Business partnering with the North American business and playing an active role in the EMEA and Asia regions, this is genuinely a global role based from a UK head office. Such roles are rare and provide a huge opportunity to progress commercially and operationally in a truly international business which continues to grow. Given the ownership structure of the business, candidates who have worked closely with overseas subsidiaries and parent Groups would be particularly well placed as would those with very strong Chinese language skills, specifically Mandarin. This is not a pre-requisite but it is a very nice to have. The role is summarised below:
- To develop and maintain a close business partner relationship with key individuals across the business regions.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts and monthly/quarterly/annual reporting packs.
- The preparation and presentation of annual budgets for all regions.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller where necessary.
- Preparation of the consolidated stat accounts
- Financial analysis and interpretation.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost analysis of future operation set up.
Applicants should be:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified accountant
- Strong commercial finance business partner
- Capable of managing a team of 3 regional accountants
- Deputise for GFC and work closely with MD and Group overseas
- Experience of working in a logistics, supply chain business
- Strong management accounts experience