Resourcery Group are currently working with large Liverpool corporate looking to recruit within their commercial finance team. This role is ideally looking for a commercial qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA,CIMA) who has worked within a corporate structure and is a strong influencer of stakeholder across divisions such as sales and operations. Managing a small team of 3-5, you will be a confident leader wanting to support, develop and drive efficiencies and process from your team.
Key deliverables in this role include:-
- Working with the commercial analyst team on uncovering trends in data and performance that can inform operationally decisions.
- Identify risks to performance of sales and operations through costing, budgeting and forecasting current and future performance.
- Working with operational divisions to produce and make sense of analysis, cost variances, sector trends and impact to overall balance sheet responsibility from that particular Conner of the business.
- Constantly working on improving finance process and controls- by supporting finance colleagues and representing the function across the business.
- Develop your team in line with the above
- Work with new business wins (potential acquisitions) on integration into commercial business by supporting business plan and performance.
- Supporting finance in production of monthly management accounts
The role is based in Liverpool but may require some travel to sites across the UK on ad-hoc basis.
Please feel free to contact Stuart Duffey on 0151 345 9040 to discuss further.