Resourcery Group are working on behalf of a leading Merseyside business to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner capable of delivering real growth in a rapidly-changing business. The Commercial Finance Business Partner will work as an integral part of the wider Commercial Finance function delivering profitable growth through the identification of operational efficiencies and areas of performance improvement.
Working closely with the Commercial Finance Director and reporting into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager the Commercial Finance Business Partner is responsible for supporting the delivery of commercial strategy through the provision of first class, timely and insightful management information. You will responsible for driving enhanced commercial and operational decision making influencing the P&L directly and working closely with a variety on non-finance stakeholders.
This is a fast-paced and data-centric business and, as such, it is essential you have a prior record working cross-functionally in a commercial analytical role supporting leadership and management decision making. Challenging commercial category teams, questioning decision-making, identifying opportunities and risks, this is a rue business partnering role.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner you will have responsibility for your functional area and as such will possess a strong financial planning and analysis background capable of leading the budget process.
Successful applicants will :
- be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- possess a robust analytical background
- have strong FP&A experience
- have worked as a senior analyst or finance business partner influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- be commercially astute
- possess oodles of emotional intelligence
- be profit-centric and cost-orientated
- possess experience of working in a data-centric business/BI bias
- Oracle, Advanced Excel, Visualisation tools helpful