Resourcery Group are currently working in partnership with a high growth business near Crewe who are looking to recruit a talented analyst and Commercial Finance Business Partner to drive performance and profitability improvements through a strong working relationship with the Sales Director.
High growth, fast-paced, forever-changing, growing and developing, our client is at the forefront of their industry on a global basis and one of the most exciting business success stories of recent times. Independent, profitable and cash rich, there are few better businesses to join and build a career with across the UK never mind the NW.
As the Commercial Finance Business Partner you will sit alongside the MI team and within the Commercial function, partnering day-in, day-out with a variety of non-finance stakeholders, namely the Sales Director, providing high calibre management information and strategic insight allowing for better quality commercial and operational decision making. As such the Commercial Finance Business Partner will be a talented analyst who has developed a business partnering skill set and into a cross-functional stakeholder influencer. This is a role that takes ownership of behavioural change at a commercial level. You are not expected to sit behind a spreadsheet but instead get out into the business and understand the impact and consequences of commercial decision making, driving better insight and more astute strategic and commercial decisions.
Such as role is underpinned by a strong financial planning and analysis bias - budget, forecasting, KPI setting, review and maintenance, performance biased, profitability focused, top line and bottom line orientated, mindful of driving improvements in cash positions.
Applicants to the role of Commercial Finance Business Partner should:
- Possess strong Excel skills and analytical experience
- Possess strong business acumen and be commercially astute
- Be a proven stakeholder manager capable of influence commercial and operational behaviour through the provision of insight and commentary
- Possess high levels of interpersonal strength, emotional intelligence and gravitas as well as confidence in one's own judgement and decision-making
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have experience of using SQL, ACCESS, visualisation tools (tableau, PowerBI, etc)