Resourcery Group are proud to be recruiting for an outstanding business service provider based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. The business is growing year on year, successfully winning mult-million pound new business contracts across the UK.
Resourcery Group are recruiting for a Commercial Analyst that will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and work closely with senior management across the business including stakeholders such as the Head of Sales, Head of Makreting and the Board of Directors.
The main duties are as follows:
- Building and developing excel finance models to support tendering for new contracts, forecasting and cash flow.
- Designing profitability models based on project outputs.
- Maintain secure and protected models.
- Train finance staff in how to use the models and explain them to other partners within the business.
- Preparation of periodic, long range forecasts and annual budgets using models capable of consolidating up to 200 branches.
- Explain to managers from different departments how the forecast work and communicate them in a way that is understood.
- Work along side management to find variances to previous projections.
What the client is looking for in you:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA preferably) or part qualified with significant analytical and management accounting experience.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced commercial accounting role.
- Advantageous to have experience of Visual Basic and Macros.
- Proven ability managing KPI preparation, balance sheet reconciliations and management reporting.
- Exposure to SAP and Oracle.
- Analytical and reporting knowledge is essential.