The Commercial Accountant will have autonomy to challenge and partner with key stakeholders across the business in this well known, large Plc.
This role requires extensive management accounting experience, in addition to strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. A proven track record of contract accounting and project appraisal is desirable to ensure the successful candidate can hit the ground running and add immediate benefit to existing projects and key contracts.
- Projects/contracts appraisal
- Financial support for key contracts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Quarterly and annual budget forecasts
- Previous experience in a Commercial Finance role
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - confident and able to present complex information, challenge stakeholders and engage with internal and external customers whilst adapting style for different audiences
- A high degree of business acumen with the ability to demonstrate that you have made a significant impact to improve business performance through your concepts, initiatives and action that you have taken in prior roles
- Possess Strong analytical skills and business partnering experience to non-finance stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment