Our client is looking for someone with a passion for Business Intelligence and help bring the numbers to life for the Finance team. Budgeting, forecasting and planning is at the heart of the decision making that this team plays a key part of.
- Oversee all TM1 development with the Finance Function
- Assess, review and make recommendations all proposed development with respect to system efficiency, maintainability and simplicity
- Liaise with the TM1 Manager and Finance Director on current and future development project status
- Create and Modify complex Business Logic into TM1 Rules and processes
- Gather, analyse and document system requirements
- Develop technical design specifications and documents
- Develop complex processes for both new and existing functionality
- Expertise in advanced rule writing with a thorough understanding of feeders
- Document and communicate risk assessments pertaining to new functionality and enhancements
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Technical support of TM1 on full life cycle projects
- Design and maintain large/complex cubes and dimensions in alignment with industry best practices including strong knowledge of TM1 Rules and Processes
- Work with IBM on debugging/trouble-shooting incidences and ticket resolution
- Develop and maintain integrated Budgeting and Forecasting
- Train system administrators and end-users on TM1 functionality, models, and report development utilising best practices
- In addition, the TM1 Lead Developer will support software upgrades, software documentation, research of new software versions, backup/recovery, repository administration including promotion of software packages to the proper environment, troubleshooting, and technical support
The ideal person:
- IBM Cognos TM110.2.2 or higher
- You will have strong Business Intelligence knowledge and possess excellent communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work and in a team and will require little supervision.