This Assistant Accountant role is with a highly regarded business in Merseyside and offers the successful candidate excellent progression opportunities in a relaxed culture and positive work environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing cash for banking and into the accounting system whilst fully investigating and resolving all discrepancies;
- Process weekly payroll and manage all payroll deductions ensuring that they are paid over on time;
- Responsible for all sales ledger postings ensuring all invoices are raised on time and credit control effectively managed;
- To be responsible for cash receipts and petty cash, cash book and bank reconciliation;
- To be responsible for the production of analysis reports as requested;
- To ensure stock takes occur at month end performing periodic tests to ensure the external counters are recording accurate checks;
- Support Financial Accountant in the preparation of show reconciliations;
- To work closely with the team to ensure all promoters are paid in a timely fashion in line with Liverpool Philharmonics payment policies; and
For more information or to apply, please follow the link below asap as we are expecting a high level of interest in this position.