Resourcery Group are working with a utilities business whose finance function is based here in Liverpool - looking to add to the team. The requirement is for an Area finance manager who will have responsability for a particular geographical location. Providing finance support, expertise and management.
You will be working with similar colleagues in head office who will be offering this role to other operational staff across a wide geography and stakeholder portfolio. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate preperation of profit and loss, balance sheet and identified phased financial reports. As a stratigic support function to operations and their targets this is a pivotal role which can allow an operation to show performance and growth.
The role will mainly involve ownership of at least one operational site, preparing both the P&L results (KPI) and phased financial balance sheet reviews. The area finance manager will be a key point of contact for the operational controller in their respective area.
Responsabilities of position.
- Phased finacials for assigned legal entities within desginated area.
- P&L delivered within area expectation
- ARM preperation and review for assigned leagl entities.
- Journal / AGIS preperation
- Non - PO AP approval
- Tax pack perperation and working relationship with tax team.
- Intercompany review and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation for area accounts
- Stautory audit support and review for regional entities
- Part qualified/qualified/qualified bt experince Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 3 years experince within accountancy role
- people leadership/management skills
- working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- private company experince needed
- understanding and experince with statutory reporting requirements
- experince working with global ERP systemexcelelnt realationship skills
- experince with Oracle and Hyperion.