Commercial Finance Manager | Manchester | £60,000 - £70,000
An exciting e-commerce brand are looking to add a commercial focussed, Qualified Accountant to their head office function in central Manchester.
With revenues approaching £150m this is an excellent time to join a growing, forward thinking business in an exciting industry.
Reporting into the CFO and working closely with the Commercial Director, you will have a range of duties including;
- Provide financial guidance to leadership in the retail/e-commerce service line.
- Cultivate strong relationships with retail/e-commerce leaders to gain a deep understanding of the industry.
- Analyse financial data specific to retail/e-commerce (such as sales figures and inventory turnover) to identify trends and anomalies.
- Be a true business partner to senior stake holders
- Enhance operational performance by recognising key drivers
- Monitor progress towards budgets and forecasts.
- Take the lead in the annual budgeting process, aligning it with trends across the sector
- Lead efforts to improve the Commercial Finance team’s processes and procedures
- Act as a mentor and guide for junior team members
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong commercial acumen
- Any prior exposure within e-commerce/consumer sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Advanced excel skills & modelling
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- 27 days holiday allowance
- Pension contributions