Resourcery Group are partnering with a high performing manufacturing business based in Merseyside as they look to recruit a new Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and skilled accountant who has worked in a manufacturing environment and has the ability to lead a finance team and manage to day to day operations of the finance department.
- Lead an operational Finance Department inline with Group Accounting Policy, whilst driving performance through commercial business partnering
- Drive a continuous improvement culture to improve financial controls and processes within Division
- Develop and report monthly Financial (Hyperion Pack) and Management Accounts (Management Reporting Pack) within agreed deadlines
- Prepare annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Administer Program Accounting (Tooling and Design & Development)
- Ensure SOX compliance throughout, championing best practice where ever possible Key
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA status
- Proven experience of leading teams and coaching others
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Ability to translate financial information into recommendations for operational efficiency's and improvements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a results driven environment
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Conversant with SOX compliance