Resourcery Group are working in exclusive partnership with a global £multi-billion turnover Services group in Warrington to recruit a technically astute UK Finance Manager with responsibility for financial accounting, reporting and control activities.
Working as part of a wider Group you will be responsible for multiple (c.15) legal entities across the UK and will be required to work closely with Group to ensure all financial and reporting requirements are adhered to. Managing the financial reporting and treasury teams you will be accountable for ensuring full financial control and management is in place for all accounting, reporting, working capital and internal audit activities for all legal entities in the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- managing the UK finance team across financial accounting and treasury
- the consolidated annual financial statements for audit
- main point of contact for external auditors
- driving improvements to financial controls and financial performance
- managing the company's tax exposure at a tactical level
Successful applicants will be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant (preferably from an audit background)
- Possess strong technical, balance sheet skills - statutory accounts production, consolidation, multiple legal entity reporting etc
- Possess strong SAP knowledge
- Strong leadership and staff management skills and demonstrable experience
- The ability to influence and work closely with senior stakeholders