You will set up and manage our revenue assurance function initially looking at reconciliations between key platforms involved across the L2C process, you will then introduce and manage controls linked into the P2P process. This is a 6 month contract with a potential to become permanent.
Resourcery Group are working with a national business to bring on board a Senior Revenue Assurance Manager for a greenfield project.
You will plan and carry out large data cleanse activities and ensure pricing is accurate across the business. You will collaborate with different teams from Accounting, Finance, IT and Operations and be comfortable working through a matrixed organisational structure. You will proactively manage and resolve business and operational issues in an efficient and effective manner. This role will require the ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems that may vary depending on the type of service being supplied. You will identify key trends through a combination of analytics, research, discussions with business partners and proactively forecast business implications of analysis. You will produce quality reporting and analysis on business revenue expense drivers.
As a Senior Assurance Manager and you'll have huge scope to make your mark on what will become a key business function. You'll shape its success in all sorts of ways, focusing in particular on the client's e2e billing process. Improving and implementing quality and assurance controls in monitoring interactions between key L2C platforms.
· Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities related to assurance of L2C & P2P processes,
· Leading multiple data analytics assurance and/or advisory engagements
· Overseeing the scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
· Building and managing excellent networks with colleagues, promoting revenue & cost assurance and the value it brings
· Responsible for creating assurance function
· Coaching and developing team members, both as assurance specialists but also training wider team to become aware of revenue & cost assurance
· Developing competence in a broad range of technologies and frameworks for managing process lifecycle
· Implementing controls acting as 2nd line of defence to the business.