Resourcery Group are recruiting for a Financial Accountant in Warrington. Our client is a globally renowned Business Services group with multiple subsidiary businesses across the world. In the UK, the business has several key business units and multiple finance teams capable of providing even the most ambitious of financial accountants with exceptional career growth and opportunity. If you are an ambitious, career-orientated qualified Financial Accountant who holds either an ACA or ACCA qualification and possesses prior experience of statutory accountant production, statutory audit, multiple legal entity consolidation then this could be a career defining role for you.
Working as part of an experienced and highly capable finance team the Financial Accountant will lead on the statutory audit and production of the statutory accounts for all UK and European entities. You will be control and process orientated and work within a SOx compliant environment. You will work closely with the Group function overseas and multiple stakeholders. If you want to work in a global business that is acquisitive and growing organically that can offer real career development then please apply.
Applicants to the role of Financial Accountant should be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be a strong technical accountant
- Could be a first time mover from Practice
- Possess consolidation experience and be experienced at using large company systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Ideally worked in a SOx compliant environment
- Be capable of working on a pan-European and global basis liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders