Our client is in an interesting phase of their growth plans and are looking to bring on board an experienced Project Manager to lead on a remediation project. This company have operations in the UK and overseas and has an entrepreneurial feel to the business and are continually looking at opportunities for future acquisition.
As part of the role you will be required to:
- Review the current status quo with regards to internal processes and controls
- Document an As-Is view and develop a blue print to what the To-Be position should look like
- Liaise with the internal business leaders on the challenges they face with areas such as compliance and regulatory reporting to develop improved ways of working which will minimise any potential risk to the business with the FCA
- Write reports on your findings, present them to he senior leadership group and make recommendations on the course of action to be pursued
- Devise enhanced internal operational controls and introduce better reporting capabilities through the use of technology
This Project Manager's role is initially for a 6 month period and would suit someone who has previous experience of remediation projects, preferably on the Consumer Credit Act (CCA). It is a strong preference for someone who has experience of Prince 2 methodologies or equivalent and has solid financial awareness with the ability to understand information process flow.