Resourcery Group are currently supporting a business services company based in Liverpool to bring on board a temporary Project Accountant for circa 3-4 months.
- Our client is currently in possible merger talks and is looking for someone with good all round skills to help with the due diligence exercise.
- As part of the project accounting team you will be a go to person for the requests for information that they receive.
- You will be expected to source such information and dig into the accounts as and where needed to complete the task fully.
The ideal candidate:
- Have good management accounting and financial accounting knowledge
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be outcomes orientated
- Be a qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA or possibly QBE
- Have the people skills to liaise with individuals in the company to source the information that you need for this project
- Be able to start at short notice