Resourcery Group are currently working in partnership with a global manufacturing PLC to recruit an exceptional ACA qualified Group Financial Controller following an internal promotion. The role is responsible for the reporting and control of financial performance of the UK operations and works closely with the FD, Head of SSC and Operational teams.
The successful applicant needs to have experience of:
- Group consolidations for multiple legal entities
- Corporate reporting - Balance Sheet, cash flow, VAT, Corporation Tax etc
- Leading the month-end close process
- Leading the UK audit process including preparation of and submission of statutory accounts
- Leading the quarterly review and submission process for the multiple legal entities
As such, you will:
- Ideally be BIG 4, ACA qualified
- Be experienced at working in a senior technical role managing a team
- Have a working knowledge of UKGAAP, IFRS and USGAAP
- Have experience or working in a large PLC environment
- Have knowledge of a large company system such as SAP or Oracle (Hyperion reporting desirable).
Given the size of the organisation, growth trajectory and market share this is a fantastic career opportunity to work alongside some of the region's brightest minds and be mentored into larger corporate and commercial roles.
If you are hungry for success, career-orientated and wish to join a leading PLC please contact me immediately.