Resourcery Group are working with one of Liverpool's employers of choice who are currently recruiting for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant to join the business within their finance management team. Our client is a renowned brand within business services arena. Over the years this has been a great company for investing in their talent and progressing qualified individuals on an up ward's trajectory in their career.
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified to 2 years post qual accountant first move from practice or commercial industry sector experience again are highly desirable career set ups for our client and the Finance Director in question.
The scope of the role but not limited to includes
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly controls and reconciliations (working with the management accounts team) for all trading entities within the group.
- Support through yearly internal audit and act as key contact during audit.
- Supporting and production of all statutory accounts, including group accounting for UK and overseas subsidiary's
- Preparation of audit files
- Management and reconciliation of inter-company trading.
- Performance reporting within group of financial controls
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reporting
- Working with the system accounts team to improve process and reporting data
As mentioned above this is not extensive list of duties but more of an expectation of exposure during the right candidates first 12 months. Our client is looking for rapport building skills and the ability to conclusively communicate with professionals across multiple disciplines not just finance.
You will be a qualified accountant to be considered.