Resourcery Group are supporting a global organisation with a strong UK presence (North Wales) to recruit an experienced Financial Analyst with a strong Finance Business Partner bias. The role requires applicants with robust data mining, interrogation, analysis and communication ensuring operational and commercial change in response to findings. Whilst not taking direct ownership for the budget and forecast processes you will support both as well as disseminate relevant KPIs, detailed variances and recommendations. Ad-hoc work includes product deep dives, trend analysis, sales analysis, market and competitor analysis, new market and product development/opportunity.
The Financial Analysis will support the Senior Leadership Team and face daily exposure to the most senior decision makers in the UK. You must therefore possess degrees of gravitas, self-confidence and belief in your decision making. An eye for detail and a proactive mindset are essential
With a new ERP system to be implement (Microsoft Dynamics AX) you will be expected to support the role out of the new system and deliver enhanced budgeting and forecasting processes.
As a Finance Business Partner role is part of a wider finance team offering genuine career progression in a growing and progressive manufacturing business in North Wales.
Applicants must be:
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL reporting.
- Strong commercial analytical skills
- Hyperion and Business Objects desireable
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of working directly with senior budget holders
- Experience of working in a US business advantageous