Our client is a £50m t/o organisation based in Lancashire (commutable from Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster) within the Not for Profit sector.
This is a genuinely great opportunity for a Management Information Analyst (MI)/Financial Analyst who is highly numerate and good with Excel to take on board a pivotal role with future progression. Should you wish to pursue a career within accountancy this company would be happy to support you with you studies and professional development.
Your role will entail:
- Provide accurate and insightful management information on the various lines of income, loans and funding that the organisation receives
- Utilising Excel and government spreadsheet tools to model the financial position of where are we now and 'what if' scenario based analysis for future positions
- Liaising with external auditors such as the Skills Funding Agency and Dept of Education to ensure that monies have been spent accordingly within the rules and regulations
You will need to:
- Have strong Excel skills
- Preferably be part qualified CIMA/ACCA or have a strong mathematics background
- Have good financial analysis skills
This position is offering a salary of £30,000 + final salary pension + 34 days hols + Bank Holidays.