Resourcery Group are assisting an acquisitive retail business based in Chester with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
We would like to speak to newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountants who are seeking the next step in their professional career, with proven experience in the following areas of finance:
The main focus of the role is:
- The production of company year-end statutory accounts and assisting with production of the year end statutory consolidation and statutory consolidated accounts compliant with FRS101/IFRS
- Financial forecasting
- Assisting with the month end finance report issued to the Board
- Systems integration
- Providing financial support to and reporting on the performance of head office divisions
- Continuous process improvement
- Developing relationships throughout the business
The successful applicant will be an effective communicator with a genuine interest in the business, with a clear vision of it's future.
A full job description is available for suitable applicants. Resourcery Group would like to hear from you today.
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.