Resourcery Group are currently supporting a multi-billion turnover Retail and Consumer Products giant in recruiting an exceptional Commercial Finance Manager.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading organisation at a significant period in their history. The scope of the Commercial Finance Manager role, the size of the business, the sector exposure and the career development opportunities mean this is an exceptional career move for any commercial finance individual. Working as the leader, manager and pace-setter in a small commercial finance team, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- building relationships with and managing multiple senior, cross-functional stakeholders across sales, marketing, purchasing, merchandising, IT, HR and finance
- the provision of exceptional commercial/financial analysis- you will posses strong modelling and analysis skills capable of providing first class insight into performance
- commercially reviewing business units and P&Ls, identifying areas of risk and opportunity and helping to drive P&L growth
- analysis of profitability, trends, variances, daily sales reporting for multiple business channels, KPI management, budget setting and forecasting, cost base management, promotional and pricing insight and activity
- managing a small team of very capable analysts
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate they:
- are CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified
- possess a strong commercial finance acumen from within a high volume, change sector such as consumer products, FMCG or retail.
- possess a strong analytical approach and strong modelling skills
- are able to build strong relationships cross-functionally with a multitude of stakeholders
- can handle rapid change and role ambiguity