Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading North West business who are offering a rare opportunity to be part of something very special. This North West business is at the embryonic stages of a fantastic growth opportunity and with investment secured, planning agreed and timescales signed-off now is the time for the business to move forward with the next significant step in their rapid evolution.
My client is a true disruptor and challenger to the status quo. Working in a start-up environment, a truly entrepreneurial opportunity exists to be part of a paradigm breaking team. You will be responsible for providing Board level stakeholders with advanced commercial and analytical support, driving future value.
You will be part of a team responsible for the design, build and execution of the commercial financial strategy.
The successful applicant will:
- build the modelling to provide financial justification for the the business strategy
- develop economic models to support initial feasibility assessments and commercial impact assessments
- ensure clearly defined targets and financial performance metrics
- build a sustainable Commercial Analysis function
- analyse existing profit streams and future trends
- provide economic and financial assessment of other business models, technology innovations, new geographies, market segments
- build a business case for the monetisation of the businesses assets
As you can see, Resourcery Group's client are offering a rare and exciting to opportunity to be part of a journey that few businesses across the UK can offer, never mind the North West.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a complex commercial analysis and MI function
- Advanced analytical and modelling skills capable of using Excel to an Advanced level
- Be able to work autonomously, possess self-belief, conviction and gravitas working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be an exceptional stakeholder influencer and contributor to strategy.