Resourcery Group are currently supporting an International Consumer Products business circa £100m t/o to recruit a Commercial Analyst role to support the Sales and Marketing functions and drive performance improvement.
Reporting into the Head of UK Finance, this newly created role will support the Management Team in providing commercial analysis in order to drive strategy and day to day management decisions.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance of customer segmentation and market model
- Collation and submission of quarterly data and production of commentary and insights for the senior management team
- Supporting production of sales scenario planning and product forecasting for business tenders and product launches
- Daily reporting of sales in dashboard for circulation to the Management Team
- Month-end support for Finance to include rebate calculations and channel reporting
- Production of Monthly Business Review decks and review with FC, SD and Sales team
- be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or an active studier
- possess a strong commercial business acumen capable of providing analytical insight to finance and non-finance stakeholder alike.
- possess robust IT skills in particular advanced Excel and strong modelling skills
- possess strong academics
If this interests you so far, Resourcery Group are keen to hear from you about this interesting opportunity. A full job description is available upon request.