Resourcery Group are currently supporting an international Consumer Products business c.£100m t/o to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst role to support the Sales & Marketing functions and drive performance improvement. Part of a wider £2bn t/o group this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and build a long-term career.
Reporting into the Head of UK Finance, the Business Intelligence Analyst will support the Senior Leadership Team providing commercial analysis, data and insight in order to drive commercial and operational strategy and day to day management decisions. This is a critical role within finance and the wider business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance of customer segmentation and market model
- Collation and submission of quarterly data and production of commentary and insights for the senior management team
- Supporting production of sales scenario planning and product forecasting for business tenders and product launches
- Daily reporting of sales in dashboard for circulation to the Management Team
- Month-end support for Finance to include rebate calculations and channel reporting
- Production of Monthly Business Review decks and review with FC, SD and Sales team
- Be able to deliver presentations to senior leadership/management teams
- Project Management (nice to have)
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Possess a working understanding or SAP ideally
- Possess a strong commercial business acumen capable of providing analytical insight to finance and non-finance stakeholder alike.
- Possess robust IT skills in particular advanced Excel and strong modelling skills
- Possess strong academics