Resourcery Group are working with one of our leading partners to recruit an experienced Accounts payable / Accounts receivable manager to join a large highly performing team in Merseyside. This role is needed to lead and develop the team around AP/AR cash management. A fantastic fast paced business who are achieving high performance and profitability and continue to grow.
We are looking for an experienced transactional manager who has worked in a high-volume environment. You will be a leader and be able to demonstrate where you have developed team members and managed strong relationship within business with multiple stake holders. As part of the management team you will be encouraged to be open about opportunities to drive performance and profitability. A strong from communicator who can influence at all levels with professionalism and confidence.
- Organise the transactional teams and ensure appropriate resources are in place to deliver a high standard of processing accuracy and that resources are efficiently utilised.
- Lead process improvements within the department to improve efficiencies, drive consistency across the department and keep up to date with industry best practice.
- Lead and support the cash management team to ensure accurate reconciliations of all store takings.
- Lead and support the accounts payable team to ensure all supplier payments are met on time and all queries dealt with effectively with the relevant internal teams
- Ensure timely collection of debt and debit notes and non-collection is escalated accordingly.
- Support the sourcing and merchandising teams to ensure accuracy of changes in supplier terms and management of supplier financing arrangements.
- Provide clear information to finance and wider business management teams to highlight issues and to flag trends and performance. Particular focus on KPI reporting, ageing of items, disputed transactions, and clerical performance on efficiency and accuracy of processing.
- Ensure objectives of the team are aligned with the strategic goals of the department.
- Motivate and manage the team to ensure a good standard of people management activity is being undertaken e.g. regular performance and development reviews.
- Work alongside the Treasury Team to ensure payments are in line with budgets & forecasts.
- Translate finance requirements and identify potential issues to ensure that they are addressed.
- Manage all external queries and advisors, in particular year-end audit requirement.
- Effectively communicate business updates & briefings to the teams to keep them informed of key initiatives.
This is a fantastic business who Resourcery group have worked with extensively over the last two quarters. Please send your CV or call Stuart Duffey on 0151 345 9040.